Chiller - Lamster Chill Zone System
We offer optional chiller, heater, and air compressor as desired for a complete integrated system with our CO2 Extractors. Built for air-cooled condensing, our chillers come equipped with a hermetically sealed scroll compressor and efficient brazed plate evaporator. Designed to meet SPI guidelines for circulating liquid temperature control systems and NFPA 79 electrical safety standard for industrial machinery including
branch fusing (motor, compressor, and transformer) cULus 508A labeled electrical subpanel. In addition, we offer training
and startup assistance on all extraction equipment.
Iceman portable chiller, complete with:
- Up to 5 Tons (49,560 BTU/Hr at 40oF fluid temp, based on 10% ethylene glycol) of chilling capacity, using 407C Green Friendly Refrigerant
- Highly accurate hot gas bypass circuitry, which allows for efficient operation with heat loads as low as 25% of rated capacities eliminating short
cycling of compressor
- Low/high refrigerant gauges
- Pumping capacity up to 30 GPM and up to 37 PSI. Minimum required flow rate of 12 GPM.
- Easy-to-access 20 gallon insulated heavy duty plastic tank for filling purposes, allows for a completely self-supporting chilled water supply source
- Insulated flexible reinforced PVC tubing on the process fluid side
- Non-ferrous components on the process fluid and the refrigerant sides
- Pilot lights: compressor, supply pump, low and high refrigeration pressure, and no fluid flow condition
- Fluid level visible from outside of cabinet
- Flow switch to guard against no flow/freeze up condition, due to process fluid restrictions
- Main power door disconnect
- Non-proprietary microprocessor based PID controller with LCD indication of set point and process fluid temperature
- Compact, powder coated cabinet, mounted on casters for ease of movement and limited floorspace requirements
- System is capable of fluid temperatures of 20°F to 65°F. Factory set for 50oF fluid temperature.
- If operating below 50oF, consult factory.
- NEMA 4 electrical enclosure and components
- 1 Hp TEFC pump motor
- 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz electrical service (FLA J 31.4)