Glass Reactors – Jacketed Glass Mixing Vessels
Decarboxylation and mixing of plant and ethanol is often done in jacketed glass reactors with a top entry mixer, in a controlled temperature and vacuum
environment. Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel
at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
- Includes a high quality thermo insulation jacket with open/close viewing window and top/bottom adjustable drawstrings, specially designed and made
for Ai glass jacketed reactors. These jackets will extend chiller life, allow you to go down to a lower temperature, and also cut your utility
- Dual jacketed model allows you to draw vacuum from the outer jacket, thus pro-tects your recirculating fluid temperature and gives you best control
over your work. It also help prevents frost to form on the outside of the vessel, allowing you to see clearly into your material.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110°F to 400°F.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobili-ty and stability (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled).