40 Gallon Ethanol Extractor – HP40
The HP40 is extremely easy to operate, maintain, and clean. One lab technician and one lab assistant could operate four lines of extractors/filters at one time allowing for 84lbs of extracted hemp material every 30-40min.
HP40 Features and Benefits:
- Higher throughput – Processes 40lbs of dry input biomass every hour or 320lbs/8hr shift.
- Top entry mixer design eliminates risk of seal leakage compared to other systems on the market that have bottom entry designs.
- 30-minute extraction time.
- Compliance approved – API/UL compliant for ethanol and solvent storage. Built in ASME tank shop.
- Comes with XP electric or intrinsically safe air operated motor.
- Variable Drive Frequency or FRL standard to regulate speed of mixer.
- Tank is insulated with a stainless-steel skin to maintain cryogenic temperatures during extraction process.
- Benefits to top-entry mixer:
- Agitating at a lower RPM during extraction process allows for better mass transfer and extraction results.
- Allows for spin drying the plant post extraction for better ethanol recovery.